The Holiday season is coming up, and with it opportunities to fundraise for your local chapter or a charitable organization!
Thanksgiving, is a cornucopia of fundraising opportunities for your chapter to be thankful for.
- Charge $1 for students to place a hand turkey on a wall for everyone to see. Each person writes what they are thankful for on the front of their hand.
- Hold a pie sale or even a pie baking contest
- Have a 50/50 raffle at a local football game
The snow is on the ground (for some of us), and Christmas is just around the corner!
- Host an ugly sweater dance.
- Make small Christmas ornaments to sell or have a station for people to make their own.
- Sell candy-cane-grams that students can choose to send to their friends, sweetheart, etc., during class.
These are just a few seasonal fundraising ideas to get the gears turning in your chapter to get involved with fundraising in these upcoming months. Happy Holidays and happy fundraising!
Posted on Wed, November 25, 2015