Written by Kambi Briggs, Vice President of Media
The Oregon FBLA State Officers have been putting in their full effort to develop the 2017-2018 Program of Work. This includes brainstorming amazing ideas for their term in office, such as increasing social media communications and strengthening FBLA members' involvement - then detailing how to accomplish each goal.
The top goals include:
- Increase the presence of the Middle Level throughout Oregon FBLA.
- Improve awareness and education of competitive events offered through FBLA.
- Improve communication and increase networking opportunities throughout individual regions within the state.
- Increase statewide Business Achievement Award (BAA) completion by 10%.
- Increase membership by 7.5% through a new membership campaign designed for immediate success, as well as longevity.
- Increase community service involvement throughout Oregon FBLA.
To learn more about each goal, download the 2017-2018 Oregon FBLA State Officer Program of Work.
Posted on Fri, July 28, 2017
by Danny Spors